Saturday, September 16, 2017

GFreedom's Spot reached 1000 posts!


 This is the 1000th post!
 Hello everybody!
 When I begun this blog, on April 2012, never thought that it was going to reach that far.
  I started mostly because I wanted something to do; I was living away from my country, without friends, relatives etc, and without many things to deal with, except for my job and a few other things.
  So, I was thinking about creating something like a music site, but it was too hard for me. Then, I thought "why not a blog? It will be just for me. Who is going to read it anyway?"
Six years later, my blog had grown, and has reached at almost 77.000 views (so far).
For that, I would like to say a very big THANK YOU, for visiting my blog and reading my posts.
From my part, I will always try to do my best, for as long as I can continue...
Thank you all very much!
George

No comments:

Post a Comment