Saturday, September 16, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.201

Hello all!
As many of you know already, on every Saturday morning I am posting here my weekly Top-5 song list, under the name 'GFreedom's Juke Box', and today is not an exception to that.
I listened to lots of music during this week, mostly new album releases, as you will understand by looking at my list.
There are some really great albums that has been released this year, and I am trying to catch up.
So, for this week, these are the songs that I chose as the best ones:
DRIFTING SUN: Twilight (Twilight - 2017)
MACHINES DREAM: Weimar (Black Science - 2017)
CAMEL: Nimrodel (Mirage - 1974)
STEVEN WILSON: Pariah (To the Bone - 2017)
THE SAMURAI OF PROG: Growing Up (On We Sail - 2017)
I will conclude this post as usual, by adding the YouTube links of the songs in my list, so you will be able to listen to them right away. (Assuming that you are interested of course).
I'm affraid that this time I wasn't able to find all the songs in YT, so two of them are missing.
Sorry for that.
Enjoy the music and have a beautiful weekend!
Thank you.
DRIFTING SUN: Twilight
CAMEL: Nimrodel
STEVEN WILSON: Pariah


No comments:

Post a Comment