Saturday, March 10, 2018

GFreedom's Juke Box No.218

Hello all!
  This week I've listened to lots of music, from many different kinds and sub-genres, as you will understand by looking at my Top-5 song list. So, from all the songs I've listened to, I picked the following ones for my list.
IO EARTH: Solitude (Solitude - 2018)
MADRUGADA: What's on your mind? (Madrugada - 2008)
THERION: The Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah (Vovin - 1998)
PORCUPINE TREE: Arriving Somewhere (Deadwing - 2005)
IMPERIAL AGE: The Legacy of Atlantis (The Legacy of Atlantis  -2018)
I will conclude this post by adding the You Tube links for the songs in my list. Well, the ones I could find at least...
Enjoy!
MADRUGADA: What's on your mind?
THERION: The Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah
PORCUPINE TREE: Arriving Somewhere
IMPERIAL AGE: The Legacy of Atlantis


No comments:

Post a Comment