Tuesday, August 22, 2017

DRIFTING SUN: Twilight (September 1st, 2017)


Hello all!
  I am writing this piece in order to inform you about the forthcoming release from the very good English Neo-Prog band Drifting Sun.
  The band's new album is Twilight, and it is going to be released on the 1st of September. It is the band's 5th studio album, which is including Mathieu Spaeter on guitars, who joined Drifitng Sun as a replacement of Dan Storey.
 I already have in my music library the digital version of Twilight, and I listen to it every day. (In the meantime, I am also waiting for the psysical copy to arrive).
  In comparison with the band's two previous albums (Trip the Life Fantastic and Safe Asylum), I really think that, this is their best work so far. It is more "mature" than Trip the Life Fantastic, and less dark than Safe Asylum. 
  I am not going to write a review here, because the album is not officially released yet. I will write one though, in the following weeks.
  So, in case you are interested, you can pre-order the album (the digital or the physical version) from many online shops, but I would recommend Drifting Sun's Bandcamp page, or their official site.
Here's a few links to take a look if you are interested: https://driftingsun.bandcamp.com/
http://www.driftingsun.co.uk/shop/
 I really believe that this band deserves more attention, and Twilight is a very good starting point.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment