Monday, March 13, 2017

Prog & Roll Radio Show (12/3/2017). A small "review" & the complete playlist

Hello all!
Last night one more Prog & Roll Radio Show was on air as usual, but this time I was alone in this. My wife and co-host wasn't able to participate, so I had to do all by myself. We had many people listening once more, mostly from Greece, England, Ireland and United States.
A pleasant surprise was the appearance on the chatbox of two members of Gandalf's Fist, who were listening to the show from the studio where they were making rehearshals for the HRH Prog V festival. 
 Once more, the show was divided into 4 half-hour parts and on each part we played a different style of music. I believe that it was a good show, and judging from our audience's reactions I think that everybody had some nice time.
Here you can check the complete playlist:
1st Part: QUICKSILVER MESSENGER SERVICE: Pride of Man / JEFFERSON AIRPLANE: High Flyin’ Bird / MOUNTAIN: For Yasgur’s Farm / THE DOORS: Waiting for the Sun / CREDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL: Someday Never Comes / JANIS JOPLIN: Kozmic Blues.
2nd Part: FRUITCAKE: The River of the Dog / GANDALF’S FIST: The Lamplighter (Parts XIV – XV) / IQ: From the Outside in / ADVENTURE: Caught in the Web Part 2 / ARENA: Salamander.
3rd Part: DISTORTED HARMONY: Breathe / POEM: Weakness / ARCHONAUT: Ark / RUSH: Jacob’s Ladder.
4th Part: PORCUPINE TREE: Trains / DRIFTING SUN: Trip the Life Fantastic / EVERSHIP: A Slow Descent into Reality.

I would also like to inform you that on next Sunday the 19th of March, Prog & Roll will not be on air, because I will be in UK for the HRH Prog V Festival. I will try to write a few posts here about my travel and the concerts, so try to check my blog from time to time.
A very big thanks to all those who chose to spend their Sunday afternoon with me and Prog & Roll.
We'll see you again in two weeks.
'Till then, take care!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment