Saturday, October 14, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.205

Hello all!
Another very busy week came at an end thankfully, and now it is time to sit down and write my weekly Top-5 song list for you.
So, from all the songs I've listened to during this last week, here are those I picked as the best ones:
IQ: From the outside in (The road of bones - 2014)
GENESIS: Blood on the rooftops (Wind & wuthering - 1977)
SUBTERRANEAN MASQUERADE: Space oddity (Vagabond - 2017)
ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA: Can't get it our of my head (Eldorado - 1974)
LOREENA McKENNITT: The bonny swans (The mask and the mirror - 1994)
If you want to listen to any of the songs in my list, just click on the following YouTube links. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the very good cover version Subterranean Masquerade did on Space Oddity.
Enjoy the music.
Thank you!
IQ: From the outside in
GENESIS: Blood on the Rooftops
E.L.O: Can't get it out of my head
LOREENA McKENNITT: The bonny swans

No comments:

Post a Comment