Saturday, October 7, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.204

Hello all!
Here is one "Juke Box" post for you, which is my weekly Top-5 song list.
I listened to lots of music during this week, so it wasn't easy for me to pick only 5 songs.
But I think that the following list includes some fine tunes.
DRIFTING SUN: Soldiers (Twilight - 2017)
SIENA ROOT: We are Them (Different Realities - 2009)
MANFRED MANN'S EARTH BAND: The Road to Babylon (The Roaring Silence - 1976)
BLACK SABBATH: The Sign of the Southern Cross (Mob Rules - 1981)
PORCUPINE TREE: Anesthetize (Fear of a Blank Planet - 2007)
In case you are interested, click on the following YT links, and you will be able to listen to the songs in my list right away.
Enjoy! :-)
DRIFTING SUN: Soldiers
SIENA ROOT: We are Them
MANFRED MANN'S EARTH BAND: The Road to Babylon
BLACK SABBATH: The Sign of the Southern Cross
PORCUPINE TREE: Anesthetize

No comments:

Post a Comment