Saturday, July 8, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.198

Hello all!
  After a week's break, here I am once more, with my usual weekly Top-5 song list for you.
  I listened to lots of music during this week, from many different styles and genres, as you will realize by looking at my list.
  So, for this last week, here are the songs I chose as the best ones:
CELLAR NOISE: Temple (Alight - 2017)
IRON MAIDEN: The Mercenary (Brave New World - 2000)
THE FLOWER KINGS: Train to Nowhere (Back in the World of Adventures - 1995)
VAN MORRISON: Village Idiot (Hymns to the Silence - 1991)
MAGO DE OZ: La Costa del Silencio (Gaia - 2003)
I will conclude this post by adding the YouTube links for the songs included in my list. So, in case you are interested, just click on the links and listen to them.
Enjoy!
CELLAR NOISE: Temple
IRON MAIDEN: The Mercenary
THE FLOWER KINGS: Train to Nowhere
VAN MORRISON: Village Idiot
MAGO DE OZ: La Costa del Silencio

No comments:

Post a Comment