Saturday, June 10, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.196

Hi all!
Here I am again, with my usual Saturday's post, including my weekly Top-5 song list for you.
I listened to lots of music during this week, from many different styles and genres, and you'll realize by looking at my list.
So, for this week, these are the songs I chose as my best ones:
MAGO DE OZ: Gaia (Gaia - 2003)
CELLAR NOISE: Underground Ride (Alight - 2017)
URIAH HEEP: The Park (Salisbury - 1971)
TIGER MOTH TALES: Beauty Sleeps (Story Tellers Pt.1 - 2015)
METALLICA: Master of Puppets (Master of Puppets - 1986)
By clicking on the following YT links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list.
Enjoy!
MAGO DE OZ: Gaia
CELLAR NOISE: Underground Ride
URIAH HEEP: The Park
TIGER MOTH TALES: Beauty Sleeps
METALLICA: Master of Puppets

No comments:

Post a Comment