Saturday, May 6, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.193

Hi all!
  Another warm and sunny Saturday morning is here in Athens, and before going out to enjoy the sunshine, I decided to sit down and write my usual weekly Top-5 song list for you.
During this week I've listened to lots of music, and after putting some thought on the matter, I've decided that the best songs are the following ones:
ARENA: The Hanging Tree (The Visitor - 1998)
EVERSHIP: Silver Light (Evership - 2016)
BIG BIG TRAIN: Brave Captain (Grimspound - 2017)
KANSAS: With this Heart (The Prelude Implicit - 2016)
THE DUKES OF STRATOSPHEAR: 25 O'Clock (25 O'Clock - 1985)
I will conclude this post as usual, by adding the YT links for the songs in my list. Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend!
Thank you!
ARENA: The Hanging Tree
EVERSHIP: Silver Light
BIG BIG TRAIN: Brave Captain
KANSAS: With this Heart
THE DUKES OF STRATOSPHEAR: 25 O'Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment