Saturday, April 22, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.192

Hello all!
  After a week's break, my usual Saturday's Juke Box post is back, with my weekly Top-5 song list for you. During this week I've listened to lots of music, and it wasn't easy to pick just 5 songs to add to my list.
After thinking about it, I decided that these are the best ones:
MOSTLY AUTUMN: Sight of Day (Sight of Day - 2017)
JUDAS PRIEST: Dreamer Deceiver (Sad Wings of Destiny - 1976)
AYREON: The Day that the World Breaks Down (The Source - 2017)
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: Scared and Alone (Bronze - 2016)
GENESIS: Dancing with the Moonlight Knight (Selling England by the Pound - 1973)
  In case you are interested, you can listen to the songs I have in my list by clicking on the following YT links. Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend.
Thank you!
MOSTLY AUTUMN: Sight of Day
JUDAS PRIEST: Dreamer Deceiver
AYREON: The Day that the World Breaks Down
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: Scared and Alone
GENESIS: Dancing with the Moonlight Knight
 

No comments:

Post a Comment