Saturday, February 4, 2017

GFreedom's Juke Box No.184

Hello all! 😎
It is a beautiful and sunny Saturday morning here in Athens, and I am thinking of heading out to enjoy the sunshine. But before doing that, I decided to sit down and write my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
So, for this week, these are the songs I picked as my best ones:
CURVED AIR: Metamorphosis (Air Cut - 1973)
MAGO DEL OZ: Gaia (Gaia - 2003)
FATES WARNING: Seven Stars (Theories of Flight - 2016)
ROXY MUSIC: If There is Something - Live (Viva Roxy! - 1976)
YOSSI SASSI BAND: Bird Without a Tree (Roots & Roads - 2016)
I will conclude this post by adding the YouTube links for the songs in my list.
Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend!
CURVED AIR: Metamorphosis
MAGO DEL OZ: Gaia
FATES WARNING: Seven Stars
ROXY MUSIC: If There is Something - Live
YOSSI SASSI BAND: Bird Without a Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment