Saturday, October 1, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.172

Hello all!
Despite my very busy schedule, I found some time to listen to music during this week. Not so much as I would like to, but what can you do?
So, from all the songs I've listened to during this week, I picked the following as the best ones and I'm sharing them with you.
QUEEN: My Fairy King (Queen - 1973)
FISH ON FRIDAY: Welcome (Airborne - 2012)
MADRUGADA: Higher (Industrial Silence - 1999)
CAMEL: Nimrodel (Mirage - 1974)
ALCEST: Les Voyeages de L'Ame (Les Voyages de L'Ame - 2012)
By clicking on the following YT links you will be able to listen to the songs in my list if you want to. Enjoy the music!
QUEEN: My Fairy King
FISH ON FRIDAY: Welcome
MADRUGADA: Higher
CAMEL: Nimrodel
ALCEST: Les Voyages de L'Ame
Have a nice weekend everybody! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment