Saturday, June 25, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.167

Hello all! :-)
After a week's break, my usual Saturday's 'Juke Box' post is back again. I've been very busy and under a lot of pressure lately, that's why I can't deal with my blog as much as I would like to. But today I decided to sit down and write this post for you.
Those who are checking my blog know that on most Saturdays I'm posting my weekly Top-5 songlist, under the 'Juke Box' title.
So, for this week these are the songs I chose as the best ones:
ILLUSION: Madonna Blue (Illusion - 1978)
ROY BUCHANAN: After Hours (Second Album - 1973)
CLIVE NOLAN: The Tide of Wealth (Alchemy - 2013)
GANDALF'S FIST: The Circus in the Clearing (A Forest of Fey - 2014)
BLACK SABBATH: Falling off the Edge of the World (Mob Rules - 1981)
I will conclude this post by adding the YT links for the songs in my list, so you can listen to the ones you are interested in, right away.
Enjoy the music and have a nice weekend!
Thank you. :-)
ILLUSION: Madonna Blue
ROY BUCHANAN: After Hours
CLIVE NOLAN: The Tide of Wealth
GANDALF'S FIST: The Circus in the Clearing
BLACK SABBATH: Falling off the Edge of the World


No comments:

Post a Comment