Monday, April 11, 2016

PROG & ROLL Radio Show (10/4/2016). The complete playlist...

Hello everybody and have a nice week. :)
  Last night one more Prog & Roll radio show was online as usual, so here I am today to write down the complete playlist for you.
  Although last night's show was a good one I can't say I'm very pleased to be honest. Maybe because I was very tired, maybe because I wasn't so confident about the songs we chose to play, I don't know for sure. The people seemed to enjoy it in most ocassions, but as I said I was very tired, so I counldn't enjoy it like other times.
  We divided the 2-hour show in 4 half hour parts once more, and on every part we had a different style of music as you'll realise if you check the songs we played.
  Here is the complete playlist from last night: 

1st Part: JUDAS PRIEST: Jawbreaker / IRON MAIDEN: Flash of the Blade / DIAMOND HEAD: Am I Evil? / WARLORD: Lucifer’s Hammer / HEIR APPARENT: Tear Down the Walls.
2nd Part: AUTUMN MOONLIGHT: The Sky Over Your Shoulders / PORCUPINE TREE: The Moon Touches your Shoulder / IAMTHEMORNING: Too Many Years / BAROCK PROJECT: A Winter’s night / MOSTLY AUTUMN: Things That We Notice.
3rd Part: VAN MORRISON: Bring it on Home to Me – Live (Music Quiz) / COLOSSEUM: Buttys Blues / CHICAGO: In the Country / KEEF HARTLEY BAND: Me and My Woman.  
4th Part: FOCUS: Focus III / PINK FLOYD: Echoes.
  I would like to say a big 'thank you' to all those who tuned in and spent their Sunday afternoon with us once more. We are so honored and happy to have such a devoted and wonderful audience. Thank you all very much! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment