Saturday, April 30, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.163

Hello all! :-)
Another Saturday mornign came, therefore it is time to write down my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
During this week I've listened to lots of music from many different genres and styles.
After putting some thought on the subject, I decided that these are my best songs for this week:
BREATHING SPACE: Drowning (Under the Radar - 2009)
STRAWBS: Tears & Pavan (Bursting at the Seams - 1973)
SIVERT HOYEM: Give it a Whirl (Long Slow Distance - 2011)
MATTHEW PARMENTER: All our Yesterdays (All our Yesterdays - 2016)
PAICE, ASHTON, LORD: Ghost Story (Malice in wonderland - 1976)
I will conclude this post as usual, by adding the YT links for the songs in my list. Just click on the link that interests you and listen to the song. But I'm affraid I couldn't find Matthew Parmenter's song.
Enjoy! :-)
BREATHING SPACE: Drowning
STRAWBS: Tears & Pavan
SIVERT HOYEM: Give it a Whirl
PAICE ASHTON LORD: Ghost Story

No comments:

Post a Comment