Saturday, April 23, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.162

Hello all! :-)
Since today it is Saturday, it is time to write down my usual weekly Top-5 songlist for you.

So, from all the songs I've listened during this week, I picked the following as the best ones:
JETHRO TULL: Velvet Green (Songs from the Wood - 1977)
STEVEN WILSON: Don't Hate Me (4.5 - 2016)
GRAND TOUR: The Horn of Plenty (Heavy on the Beach - 2015)
BLOOD CEREMONY: The Weird of Finistere (The Lord of Misrule - 2016)
SIMON & GARFUNKEL: Bridge Over Troubled Water (Bridge Over Troubled Water - 1970)
I will add here the YT links for the songs in my list, so you will be able to listen to them right away. The only song I couldn't find is the one of Blood Ceremony.
Enjoy!
JETHRO TULL: Velvet Green
STEVEN WILSON: Don't Hate Me
GRAND TOUR: The Horn of Plenty
SIMON & GARFUNKEL: Bridge Over Troubled Water 

No comments:

Post a Comment