Saturday, January 2, 2016

GFreedom's Juke Box No.149

Hello all, and happy new year! :-)
This is the first 'Juke Box' post of 2016, in which I'll write down my weekly Top-5 songlist as usual.
During this last week I listened to lots of music, mostly by artists and bands that released new albums in 2015, in order to start preparing my Top-10 album list for 2015. I still got some work to do, and when it will be ready I'll post it here for you to take a look if you want to. But till then, you can check my last year's Top-10 albums list if you are in the mood for it. You can see it by clicking on the following links:
Part 1: http://gfreedomathina.blogspot.gr/2015/01/gfreedoms-2014-top-10-rock-prog-albums.html
Part. 2: http://gfreedomathina.blogspot.gr/2015/01/gfreedoms-2014-top-10-rock-prog-albums_17.html
Part. 3: http://gfreedomathina.blogspot.gr/2015/01/gfreedoms-2014-top-10-rock-prog-albums_21.html 
Now, let's take a look at the songs  I have picked as the best ones from all the songs I've listened to during last week:
DAVID GILMOUR: Faces of Stone (Rattle that Lock - 2015)
STEVE ROTHERY: The Old Man of the Sea (The Ghost of Pripyat - 2014)
PROCOL HARUM: An Old English Dream (The Well's on Fire - 2003)
STEVEN WILSON: 3 Years Older (Hand.Cannot.Erase - 2015)
DRIFTING SUN: Trip the Life Fantastic (Traip the Life Fantastic - 2015)
By clicking on the following links you can listen to the songs in my list right away. Enjoy the music, and thank you for visiting.
DAVID GILMOUR: Faces of Stone
STEVE ROTHERY: The Old Man and the Sea
PROCOL HARUM: An Old English Dream
STEVEN WILSON: 3 Years Older
DRIFTIN SUN: Trip the Life Fantastic



No comments:

Post a Comment