Saturday, November 21, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.145

Hello all!
Another extremely busy week reached finaly at an end, so here I am in order to write down my best 5songs for you.
Unfortunately, I have a vey busy schedule lately, and I can't find time to deal with my blog as you can see by yourselves.
But desprite that, I'm trying to find some time to listen to some music, and continue writing this 'juke box ' post for you.
So, for this week, these are my 5 songs: 
CLIVE NOLAN: Amelia (Alchemy - 2013)
GENESIS: The Knife (Trespass - 1970)
SCORPIONS: We'll Burn the Sky - Live (Tokyo Tapes - 1977)
PROCOL HARUM: Whaling Stories - Live (In Concert with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra - 1971)
LED ZEPPELIN: Since I've Been Loving You - Live (The Song Remains the Same - 1976)
I'll conclude this post as usual, by adding the YT links for the songs in my list, so you can listen to them right away. I couldn't find the studio version of 'Amelia', that's why it is missing from the list below.
Enjoy the music, and thanks for visiting! :-)
GENESIS: The Knife 
SCORPIONS: We'll Burn the Sky 
PROCOL HARUM: Whaling Stories 
LED ZEPPELIN: Since I've Been Loving You 



No comments:

Post a Comment