Saturday, October 24, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.141

Hello from rainy Athens!
This last week was an extrremely busy one, therefore I couldn't find the time to listen and deal with music as much as I would like to.
But despite that, I will post here my weekly Top-5 songlist once more, so you can take a look if you are interested.
So, for this week, these are my 5 best songs:
LEPROUS: The Price (The Congregation - 2015)
DAVID BOWIE: Rock n' Roll Suicide (Ziggy Stardust - 1972)
RORY GALLAGHER: For the Last Time (Rory Gallagher - 1971)
PALLAS: Ghost Dancers (The Bringer of Dreams - 2005)
ALICE COOPER: Second Coming / The Ballad of Dwight Fry (Love it to Death - 1971)
By clicking on the following links you can listen to the songs in my list.
Enjoy! :-)
LEPROUS: The Price
DAVID BOWIE: Rock n' Roll Suicide
RORY GALLAGHER: For the Last Time
PALLAS: Ghost Dancers
ALICE COOPER: Second Coming/Ballad of Dwight Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment