Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Rockwave Festival 2015. The Setlists...



ROTTING CHRIST / BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB / JUDAS PRIEST / THE PRODIGY
Rockwave Festival is a festival that is taking place in Greece for many years now, and beause of it I had the chance to see many great bands live in the past. This year I didn't go, because I didn't care much for the bands. The only exception would be Judas Priest, but I have seen them live twice, so I decided not to go...
 I read some reviews about this event, and as it seems it was a nice festival. The bands performed really well, and there was a crowd of 10 - 15.000 people gathered. (Not much for such an event in my opinion).
 I couldn't find the setlist of Black Rebel Motorcycle Club unfortunately, so I'll just write down the setlists from the other bands.

Here you can see the setlists:
ROTTING CHRIST

666, P'unchaw Kachun - Tuta Kachun / Athanati Este / Κατά Τον Δαίμονα Εαυτού / Nemecic / King Of A Stellar War / The Sign Of Evil Existence / Transform All Suffering Into Plagues / Societas Satanas / In Yumen-Xibalba / Grandis Spiritus Diavolos / Χάος Γένετο (The Sign Of Prime Creation) / Noctis Era / Non Serviam.
JUDAS PRIEST
Dragonaut / Metal Gods / Devil's Child / Victim Of Changes / Halls Of Valhalla / Turbo Lover / Redeemer Of Souls / Beyond The Realms Of Death / Jawbreaker / Breaking The Law / Hell Bent For Leather / The Hellion / Electric Eye / You've Got Another Thing Comin' / Painkiller / Living After Midnight.
THE PRODIGY 
Breathe / Nasty / Omen / Wild Frontier / Firestarter / Roadblox / Rok-Weiler / The Day Is My Enemy / Voodoo People / Get Your Fight On / Run With The Wolves / Invaders Must Die / Medicine /Smack My Bitch Up
Encore: 
Rise Of The Eagles /  Their Law / Take Me To The Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment