Saturday, July 18, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.132

Hello everybody!
Another fine Saturday morning came once more, and before I go out I decided to sit down in order to write down my weekly Top-5 songlist for you.
Once more it is kind of mixed up, because during the week I listened to lots of different styles of Rock music.
At the end of the post I'll add the links for the songs in my list, so you can listen to them right away...
So, for this week these are my favorite songs:
KAIPA: World of the Void (Sattyg - 2014)
JOURNEY: In a Lifetime (Journey - 1975)
PORCUPINE TREE: Anesthetise (Fear of a Blank Planet - 2008)
WISHBONE ASH: Phoenix (Wishbone Ash - 1970)
MADRUGADA: What's on your mind? (Madrugada - 2008)

Here are the links:
KAIPA: World of the Void
JOURNEY: Of a Lifetime
PORCUPINE TREE: Anesthetize
WISHBONE ASH: Phoenix
MADRUGADA: What's on your mind
Enjoy the music, and have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for visiting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment