Saturday, July 11, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.131

Hello all!
 It's been almost a month since the last "Juke Box" post, put lately I'm very busy, and with no mood at all to deal with my blog. The situation in my country can be characterised as a tragical one, and I can't really concentrate in order to write posts here as often as I used to do.
But today I decided to write one more "Juke Box" post, which is my weekly Top-5 songlist, as many of you know already.
 So,these are my best songs for this week:
SUBTERRANEAN MASQUERADE: Early Morning Mantra (The Grand Bazaar - 2015)
SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHEES: Cascade (A Kiss in the Dreamhouse - 1982)
MOSTLY AUTUMN: Mother Nature (The Last Bright Light - 2001)
BLACK SABBATH: Megalomania (Sabotage - 1975)
SIMON & GARFUNKEL: Bridge over Troubled Water (Bridge over Troubled Water - 1970)
In the following links you can listen to the songs in my lists if you are in the mood for it.
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend! :-) 
SUBTERRANEAN MASQUERADE: Early Morning Mantra
SIOUXSIE & THE BANSHEES: Cascade
MOSTLY AUTUMN: Mother Nature
BLACK SABBATH: Megalomania
SIMON & GARFUNKEL: Bridge over Troubled Water


No comments:

Post a Comment