Saturday, May 9, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No.126


Hello all!
Her I am again on this fine Saturday morning, in order to write down my usual Top-5 songlist for this week.
During the week I listened to lots of music, and from many diferent styles and kinds, and that's why once more it was very difficult to choose only 5 songs to put on my list. Even now I'm not sure that these are the best 5 ones, but they are among the best for sure.
Without further ado, here's my Top-5 songs for this week:
THE DOORS: Spanish Caravan (Waiting for the Sun - 1968)
KING CRIMSON: In the Wake of Poseidon (In the Wake if Poseidon - 1970)
DRIFTING SUN: Trip the Life Fantastic (Trip the Life Fantastic - 2015)
JETHRO TULL: We Used to Know (Stand Up - 1969)
DONOVAN: Atlantis (Barabajagal - 1969)
I hope you'll like with my choices.
Here are the links for 2 songs from my list. Check them out if you want.
Jethro Tull: We Used to Know
THE DOORS: Spanish Caravan
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment