Saturday, May 30, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box No. 128

Hello everybody!
Since it is Saturday once more, here I am in order to write down the usual 'Juke Box' post, which is
actually my weekly Top-5 songlist.
 Despite my very busy schedule, I found the time to listen to some music during the week, and the songs that I chose as the best ones are the following:
CURVED AIR: Easy (Air Cut - 1973)
GAZPACHO: The Cage (Demon - Deluxe Edition - 2014)
JANIS JOPLIN: Summertime (Cheap Thrills - 1968)
STEVE HACKETT: The Shadow of Hierophant (Voyage of the Acolyte - 1976)
GREEN ON RED: 16 Ways (Gas Food Lodging - 1975)
I'll add a couple of YT links with songs from my Top-5 list, so you can listen to them if you want to.
Enjoy your weekend!
Thank you for reading.
GREEN ON RED: 16 Ways
GAZPACHO: The Cage


 

No comments:

Post a Comment