Saturday, April 25, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.125

Hello all!
 All those who are following my blog know that on every Saturday morning I'm posting the "Juke Box" series post, which is my weekly Top-5 songlist.
 So, since it's Saturday again, here I am! :-)
 I listened to lots and lots of music during this week, and it wasn't easy to decide which songs I'll put on the list. After listening to some of them again, I decided that the best 5 songs are the following:
LOVE: Always See Your Face (Four Sail - 1969)
FOCUS: Focus III (Focus III - 1973)
MIDLAKE: Acts of Man (The Courage of Others - 2010)
ROY BUCHANAN: Sweet Dreams (Roy Buchanan - 1972)
TIM BUCKLEY: Once I Was (Goodbye & Hello - 1967)
I use to upload a couple of videos on each of those posts for you to listen to, but something is happening and YouTube doesn't seem to let me do it. I don't know what's going on, but this time I will not add the usual 2 videos as it seems.
I'm sorry for that...


No comments:

Post a Comment