Saturday, February 14, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.115

Hello everybody!
Here I am once more in order to write down my Top-5 songlist for this week.
I believe that you'll agree that it includes some really great songs.
I'll add a couple of them at the end of the post in order to listen to right away.
So, for this last week these are the songs I picked as my best ones:
FISH: Five years (Songs from the mirror - 1993)
RAINBOW: Stargazer (Rising - 1976)
VAN MORRISON: See me through (Part.2) (Hymns to the silence - 1991)
STONE THE CROWS: The touch of your loving hand (Stone the crows - 1969)
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: The heart of every country ((Mankind) The crafty ape - 2010)
In the following videos you can listen to the songs 'See me through' by Van Morrison and 'The heart of every country' by Crippled Black Phoenix'.
Enjoy the music, and have a great weekend!
Thank you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment