Saturday, February 7, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.114

  Here I am again on this beautiful Saturday morning in order to write down my weekly Top-5 songlist.
  Despite the fact that I was really busy during this week, I found enough time to listen to music, and not only because I was preparing tomorrow's Prog & Roll. I listened to many songs, old and new, from many different music genres, and I chose the 5 best ones.
Here they are:
EDEN: Spatregen (Erwartung - 1978)
JETHRO TULL: We used to know (Stand up - 1969)
KAIPA: World of the void (Sattyg - 2014)
SYSTEM OF A DOWN: Lonely day (Mesmerise - 2005)
GALAHAD: Mein Herz Brennt (EP: Mein Herz Brennt - 2014)
I'll conclude this post by adding 2 songs from my list for you to have a listen if you want to.
Enjoy the music everybody, and have a great weekend!
Thank you... :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment