Saturday, January 31, 2015

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.113

Hello all!
Today it is Saturday, therefore it's time to write down my Top - songlist for this week.
I'm usualy doing this in the morning, but today I was kind of busy, so I delayed it a bit.
During this week I listened to lots of music, and these are the 5 songs I chose as the best ones:
NOVALIS: Sonnenwende (4 parts) - (Brandung - 1977)
FISH: Plague of Ghosts (6 parts) - (Raingods with zippos - 1999)
GAZPACHO: Valerie's friend (Night - 2007)
APHRODITE'S CHILD: Rain & Tears (single - 1968)
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: No! (2 parts)  - (White Light Generator - 2014) 
And as usual I'll conclude this post by adding 2 videos with songs from my list, in order to listen to.
Enjoy the music, and have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment