Saturday, December 6, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.109

Hello all!
All those are following or checking from time to time my blog, know already that on every Saturday I'm posting here my Top-5 songlist named as "GFreedom's Juke Box'".
Truth is that I had an extremenly busy week, therefore I didn't have so much time to deal with music like other weeks. But I did made a Top-5 list, which you can see it here:
NIGHTSTALKER: Children of the sun (Dead Rock Commandos - 2012)
CRIPPLED BLACK PHOENIX: Fantastic Justice (I Vigilante - 2010)
MADRUGADA: What's on your mind? (Madrugada - 2008)
URIAH HEEP: The Magician's Birthday (The Magician's Birthday - 1972)
BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST: The Poet / After the Day 
(Barclay James Harvest and other short stories - 1971)
I will conclude this post by adding two songs from my list for you to listen to.
So here's the beautiful 'What's on your mind?' by the Norwegian band Madrugada, and the magnificent 'The Poet & After the day' by Barclay James Harvest.
Enjoy the music, and thank you for visiting! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment