Saturday, November 29, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.108

Hello everybody!
As I'm usualy doing on Saturdays here I am once more in order to write down the songs I've chosen as my best ones for this week.
During this week I've listen to losts of music, not only because I was preparing the playlist for tomorrow's Prog & Roll, but also for an event I'm preparing for December.
 Once more it was really difficult to pick only 5 songs, and even now I'm not very sure that these 5 are the best ones. I could easily add 5 more... :)
Anyway, without further ado here's my Top-5 songlist for this week:
THIN LIZZY: Massacre (Johnny the Fox - 1976)
BLACK SABBATH: Heaven & Hell (Heaven & Hell - 1980)
THE ROLLING STONES: Stray cat blues (Beggar's Banquet - 1968)
HELLOWEEN: A tale that wasn't right (Keeper of the seven keys Part.1 - 1987)
MANFRED MAN'S EARTH BAND: The road to Babylon (The roaring  silence - 1976)
And as usual, I'll conclude this post by adding 2 videos with songs from my list, so you can listen to them if you want to.
I chose the songs 'Massacre' by Thin Lizzy, and 'A tale that wasn't right' by Helloween.
Enjoy the music people, and thanks for visiting. :)
Greetings!


No comments:

Post a Comment