Saturday, November 22, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.107

Hello everybody!
Today is Saturday, and I'ts time to write down my usual 'Juke Box' post, which is my weekly Top-5 songlist.
This week I listened to many nice songs, from many different music genres, and therefore my Top-5 is kind of mixed up.
So, without further ado, these are my best songs for this week:
FRUUPP: Elizabeth (Seven Secrets - 1974)
BIG BIG TRAIN: Swan Hunter (English Electric Part.2 - 2013)
MIDLAKE: Acts of Man (The Courage of Others - 2010)
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN: The River (The River - 1980)
NIGHTWISH: Ever Dream (Century Child - 2002)
I will conclude my post by adding 2 videos with songs from my list for you to listen to. Today I chose the beautiful 'The River' by Bruce Springsteen, and 'Ever Dream' by Nightwish.
Enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment