Saturday, October 18, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.104

Hello all!
Another Saturday morning is here, and I'm writting this post which is nothing more than my weekly Top-5 songlist.
From all the music I've listened during the week I chose the 5 best songs which are the following:
KING CRIMSON: Starless (Red - 1974)
NIGHTWISH: Ever Dream (Century Child - 2002)
TRAFFIC: John Barleycorn (John Barleycorn Must Die - 1970)
RUSH: 2112 Overture/Temples of Syrinx (2112 - 1976)
PSYCHOTIC WALTZ: My Grave (Bleeding - 1996)
I'll conclude this post by adding 2 videos with songs from the Top-5 list.
On the first video you can listen to 'Ever Dream' by Nightwish, and on the second onethe really beautiful 'My Grave' by Psychotic Waltz.
Enjoy the music and have a wonderful weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment