Saturday, August 2, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.100

Hello all!
 Here I am again with the 100th 'Juke Box' post, which is my weekly Top-5 songlist.
When I started writing these series of posts I did it mostly for fun, and I couldn't even imagine that at some point it would reach the number 100.
 Most probably this will be my last 'Juke Box' for the summer, because we are already in the holiday season, and I'll have to take a break from everything soon enough.
As for my best 5 songs for this week, you can see them in the list below:
STRAWBS: The Battle (Strawbs - 1969)  
THE COMMITMENTS: Land of a Thousand Dances (The Commitments Vol. 2 - 1992)
JEFFERSON AIRPLANE: Rejoice (After Bathing at Baxter's - 1967)
GALAHAD: Richelieu's Prayer (Beyond the Realms of Euphoria - 2012)
TED NUGENT: Stranglehold (Ted Nugent - 1975)
I will conclude this post by adding 2 videos with songs from my list. Today I chose to post two songs from totally different music styles, both from my channel in YouTube. So, the first one is 'Rejoice' by Jefferson Airplane, and the second one is the excellent cover version on 'Land of a Thousand Dances' recorded by 'The Commitments'.
 Enjoy the music, and thank you for reading. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment