Saturday, July 12, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.98

Hello everybody!
Despite the fact that I'm on holidays I still find time to listen to music and deal with my blog, but not so often as before. I listened to lots of music this week, and once more it was difficult to choose only 5 songs for my weekly Top-5 song-list.
After listening to a few songs again, I decided that for this week these are my best 5 ones:
IQ: From the Outside in (The Road of Bones - 2014)
CURVED AIR: Stay Human (North Star - 2014)
EDEN: Spartegen (Erwartung - 1978)
THE D PROJECT: Rearview Mirror (Making Sense - 2014)
COCKNEY REBEL: Death Trip (The Human Menagerie - 1973)
I will conclude this post as usual, by adding 2 videos with songs from my list, so you can listen if you want to. First comes 'Rearview Mirror' by 'The D Project', and then 'Stay Human' by Curved Air's latest album. This time both songs are from my channel on You Tube.
Enjoy the music everybody, and have a nice weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment