Monday, May 19, 2014

PROG & ROLL Radio Show on 18/5/2014. The Full Playlist...

Hello all!
Last night I had one more Prog & Roll Radio show as usual. This time I tried include in the playlist many upbeat songs, and I think I did it. The people who were listening seemed like they were enjoying it, and at the end they seemed pleased in general.
As for the songs I played, you can see them here:


RIVERSIDE: Cybernetic Pillow / ANATHEMA: Deep / BOB KATSIONIS: On my Own / MUSE: Stockholm Syndrom / QUEEN: Killer Queen / ROXY MUSIC: Both Ends Burning (Live) / DAVID BOWIE: Velvet Goldmine / CAMEL: Three Wishes / BLOOD CEREMONY: Ballad of the Weird Sisters / YES: Going for the One / PROCOL HARUM: Whisky Train / JETHRO TULL: Someday the Sun won’t Shine for You / CHICAGO: Listen / VAN MORRISON: The Great Deception / BLONDE ON BLONDE: Ride with Cpt. Max / MADDEN & HARRIS: Margaret O’ Grady / TREES: Murdoch / ADVENTURE: The Swan / ELOY: Mutiny.
Thank you very much for listening to one more Prog & Roll! 
I'll "see" you again on next Sunday afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment