Saturday, April 12, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.88

Hello all!
This week was including many things to do, and lots of travels, therefore I used my MP3 player a lot.
I put it to 'shuffle', and listened many of different music styles. That is rather obvious if you look at my Top-5 list actually... :P
So, my best 5 songs for this week are the following:
ESPERS: Rosemary Lane (The Weed Tree - 2005)
URIAH HEEP: Return to Fantasy (Return to Fantasy - 1975)
JOAN BAEZ: Prison Trilogy (Come from the Shadows - 1972)
INTERPOL: Pioneer to the Falls (Our Love to Admire - 2007)
ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER: Gesthemane (O.S.T 'Jesus Christ Superstar' - 1973)
And as usual I'll conclude this post by adding a couple of videos from songs in my Top-5 list, so you can listen to them instantly. For this week I chose the songs: 'Prison Trilogy' by Joan Baez, and 'Gesthemane' from the Soundtrack of 'Jesus Christ Superstar'. The video is actually from the movie as well.
Enjoy the music folks!
Thank you for reading, and have a nice weekend! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment