Monday, February 17, 2014

PROG & ROLL Radio Show on 16/2/2014 (The Full Playlist)

Hello everybody!
Last night I had one more Prog & Roll Radio show, but this time I had to run the show all by myself.
My co-host is still away, and I wasn't in the mood for inviting guests.
I tried to play mostly old stuff with the addition of a few new ones, and I think the result was fine. I had in mind to present a more melodic and mellow playlist, and that's exactly what I did. The result was 2 very pleasant and relaxing hours, with nice music and cool chating on the chatbox.
Here you can see the whole playlist from last night:


THE ALAN PARSON’S PROJECT: The Gold Bag / EYE IN THE SKY: City of Sun / DAVID BYRNE: Independence Day / SANTANA: Oye Como Va / ROXY MUSIC: Street Life / DAVID BOWIE: Black Country Rock / STYX: Suite Madame Blue / SPIRAL KEY: Colder than Heaven / PALLAS: The Bringer of Dreams / GENESIS: Twilight Alehouse / FISH: High Wood / SPOCK’S BEARD: On a Perfect Day / PAVLOV’S DOG: Did you see Him Cry? / BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST: Paper Wings / RENAISSANCE: Kiev / STRAWBS: Witchwood / GARY BROOKER: A Salty Dog (Live).

Thank you all for joining the show last night, and I hope you enjoyed it.
GFreedom Team will be again with you very soon, starting from next Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment