Saturday, February 8, 2014

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.79

Hello folks!
This week I listened to lots and lots of music, and from many different kinds. Because of tomorrow's
Prog & Roll radio show, but most importantly because I was preparing tonight's special DJ Set.
As you can understand it wasn't easy at all to choose only 5 songs. And to be honest I'm not so sure if these 5 songs are really the best of all. I guess not, but they are some of the best. (In my opinion at least).
So, without further delay, here's my Top-5 songs for this week:

Barclay James Harvest: May Day (Octoberon - 1976)
Pink Floyd: In the Flesh (The Wall - 1979)
Tim Buckley: It Happens Every Time (Tim Buckley - 1966)
Uriah Heep: Return to Fantasy (Return to Fantasy - 1975)
Blood Ceremony: The Ballad of the Weird Sisters (The Eldritch Dark - 2013)

 And as usual I'll conclude this post by adding a couple of videos with songs from my list...
Enjoy the music, and have a nice weekend all! :)


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment