Saturday, November 9, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.66

Hello all!
As I'm doing on every Saturday, I will now post here my top-5 songs for this week.
(Spoiler): some of these songs are included in tomorrow's Prog & Roll playlist... ;)
You can easily guess which ones I think...
So, without further delay, this is my top-5 song-list:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY: Girl with no Eyes - 1969 - (It's a Beautiful Day)
PORCUPINE TREE: Anesthetise - 2007 - (Fear of a Blank Planet)
DISTORTED HARMONY: Kono Yume - 2012 - (Utopia)
QUEEN: The Millionaire Waltz - 1976 - (A Day at the Races)
ROY BUCHANAN: After Hours - 1973 - (Second Album)

And as usual, I'm posting here a couple of videos so you can listen 2 songs from my Top-5 list right away.
I'm wishing you all a great weekend!
Thanks for reading... :)

                          
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment