Thursday, September 5, 2013

TV Series: MAD DOGS (Season 3)



Here is a small review for the 3rd season of the English mini series named "Mad Dogs:".
As I mentioned in a previous post, I had never heard these series before, and I was pleasantly surprised when I decided to watch them. If anybody is interested to read that review, please check here: TV Series: Mad Dogs (Seasons 1 & 2)
 So, after having watched the first 2 seasons during a weekend, I was really curious to find out what would happen next.

*Spoiler*

Because at the end of season 2, things are taking a really bad turn (once more) for the 4 main characters.

*End of Spoiler*

Finally I found season 3 and watched it during an evening. (Every season consists of 4 episodes with an average playing time of 40-45 minutes each one). (In season 3 there is a 5th "Behind the scenes" episode).
The result was a bit disappointing I have to admit. This time they took the story too far! Yes, the actors are playing their characters very well, yes there is enough action and many dozes of black humor, but....
I don't know how to explain it without giving hints of what is going on.
So I will only say that this was the weakest of the 3 seasons, and I was really glad when I read that they are planning one more final season and that's it!
But in general "Mad Dogs" is a very interesting and easy going series to watch, and I surely recommend them!
If I had to grade the 3 seasons, this would be my rating:
Season 1: 8.00, Season 2: 7.30, Season 3: 6.70.
IMDB has a rating of 7.3.

And here you can watch a very small trailer for season 3:

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment