Saturday, September 28, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.60

Hello!
Another Saturday is here, and it is time to write down the usual 'Juke Box' post.
In this last week, I dealt a lot with music, so I was kind of fed up with Progressive & Rock music. I had to write a couple of album reviews, and I had to prepare tomorrow's radio show as well.
So, I decided in the last 2-3 days to listen to totally different kind of music. (As you will see in the Top-5 list).
So, for once I didn't include any rock music in my Top-5 list, and instead it includes songs from different music genres.
And these are my 5 most favorite songs for this last week:

Dead Can Dance: Song of the Sybil (Aion) - 1990
Loreena Mc Kennitt: La Serenissima (The Book of Secrets) - 1997
Edith Piaf: Non Je Ne Regrette Rien (single) - 1960
Angelo Branduardi: Alla Fiera Del' Est (Alla Fiera Del' Est) - 1976
Bauhaus: Who Killed Mr. Moonlight (Burning from the inside) - 1983

And as usual, I will conclude this post by adding a couple of videos with songs from my top- 5 list.
In the first video you can listen to 'Who Killed Mr. Moonlight' by Bauhaus, and in the second video it's the stunning "Je Ne Regrette Rien" by Edith Piaf.
Enjoy, and thanks for reading!
Have a great weekend everybody! :)
          

No comments:

Post a Comment