Saturday, September 14, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.58

Hello all!
 Another Saturday came, and another 'Juke Box' post is here!
As many of you know already, every Saturday I'm posting here my top-5 songs for the week.
This week I was really busy with many things, so I didn't have so much free time to listen to music.
So this time I had limited options in order to make this list.
Anyway, without further ado, these are my 5 best songs for this week:

Genesis: The Lamia (The Lamb Lies down on Broadway) - 1974
Mostly Autumn: The Ghost Moon Orchestra (The Ghost Moon Orchestra) - 2012
Verbal Delirium: Sudden Winter (From the Small Hours of Weakness) - 2013
Chris De Burgh: Crusader (Crusader) - 1979
Mystery: Time Goes by (The World is a Game) - 2012

If any of you is in the mood, he/she can write as a comment here or at G+ his/her Top-5 songs or albums for this last week. It's interesting to see what music other people like to listen in their free time. And furthermore it's a good way to find out more bands and songs...
Here I'm posting 2 songs from my top-5 list for you to listen. First is the very beautiful 'Crusader' from Chris De Burgh, and second is the song 'Sudden Winter' from the Greek band Verbal Delirium.
Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
Thanks for reading... :)

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment