Saturday, August 10, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.55

This is my weekly "Juke Box" post, which includes my Top-5 songs for this week.
As many of you know already, every Saturday I'm writing here the "Juke Box" series of posts with my most favorite songs for the past week.
 Lately I'm in a summer and relaxing mood as you will probably understand from the songs in my top-5.
And in the end of the post I will post a couple of videos from the songs in my top-5.
So, for this week here are my 5 favorite songs:

Mathews Southern Comfort: Colorado Springs Eternal
 (Mathews Southern Comfort) - 1970
Curved Air: Lovechild (Lovechild) - 1973
Bob Marley & The Wailers: Exodus (Exodus) - 1977
The Kinks: Village Green (The Village Green Preservation Society) - 1968
Quicksilver Messenger Service: Just for Love (Just for Love) - 1970

The videos I chose to post for this week are the beautiful "Village Green" by The Kinks, and "Lovechild" by Curved Air. I hope you will like them.
Enjoy everybody! 




                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment