Saturday, May 11, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.45

Hello folks!
It's another Saturday morning, and I'm sitting in front of my pc screen in order to write my best 5 songs from the week that just passed.
Usualy there are some great songs in my Top-5 lists, some known and some unknown. In case you don't know some of the songs in those lists, I recommend that you make a small research and listen to them. That's one of the reasons I'm writting these posts actually.
Anyway, here are the 5 songs that I chose as the best from all the songs I've listened this week:

The Who: Won't Get Fooled Again (Who's Next) - 1971
Psychotic Waltz: I Remember (A Social Grace) - 1990
Procol Harum: Grand Hotel (Live) 
                         (In Concert with the Danish National Orchestra & Choir) - 2009
Country Joe & the Fish: Patt's Song (I-Feel-I'm-Fixin'-to-Die) (1967)
Twisted Sister: Under the Blade (Under the Blade) - 1982

If any of you is in the mood for it, it would be great to write your most favorite songs (or albums) for this week. (As a comment in this blog or in G+). Doesn't matter what kind of music it is. The fun here is to see what other people are listening in their own free time...
Have a great Weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment