Saturday, April 20, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box Nο.42

Hello everybody!
Today it is Saturday again, therefore it is time to post here my top-5 from all the songs I've listened in this last week. Many nice songs this time, and some from the upcoming radio show. (I already know the playlist you see...) :)
I was thinking that since Google decided to connect G+ with Blogs, it would be interesting if any of you is in the mood to write as a comment (here or at G+) his or her's top-5 songs from this last week.
I think it would be nice to see what kind of music you like and you prefere to listen... ;)
And as for me, here is my Top- 5:

Wishbone Ash: The King Will Come (Argus) - 1972
Rush: A Farewell to Kings (A Farrewell to Kings) - 1977
Metallica: Sad but True (Black Album) - 1992
The Who: Won't Get Fooled Again (Who's Next) - 1971
Arion: Every Way (Arion) - 2001

I hope that some people will respond and write their top-5 (or more) songs for this week.
And don't forget, tomorrow night it is our radio show on JustIn Case Prog Radio
You can listen to our show (named Prog & Roll) at 20.00GMT. Tomorrow's playlist is one of the most Rock & Heavy ones we ever made.
Have a great Weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment