Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Game of Thrones TV Series...

                Watch the first 2 episodes online...

Hello all!
I'm posting this in order to inform you that I found a site that you can watch the episodes of the 3rd season of Game of Thrones online. For those who don't like downloading, or for those who can't download the episodes, this is ideal!
I watched the first 2 episodes there myself and I'm rather pleased.
They appload each episode usualy the day after, so it is rather quick as well.
I will post here the links for the first 2 episodes, and I have them ready for you to watch. I arranged to include English subs, so the only thing you have to do is to just click on the links.
This site contains numerous series that you can watch, but there are very few that incude subs.
Thankfully GoT is one of them.
Now, for you that you are interested for further use of this, here are some tips. The site is Turkish so here are a few words you might need to know: Bölu (episode) Kapat (close) Aç (open).
In the main page you can see all the series that are included there. In some cases on the right side of the frame of some series you will see an English flag. When you click on the flag it will contain English subs.
If you need anything else to ask, feel free to do so.
Here are the links:
Season 3 Episode 1: http://www.yabancidizi-izle.com/altyazili/game-of-thrones-3-sezon-1-bolum.html
Season 3 Episode 2: http://www.yabancidizi-izle.com/altyazili/game-of-thrones-3-sezon-2-bolum.html
I hope some of you will find those infos interesting and helpfull...
Have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment