Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Four Tanks & a Healer...

Good morning! :)
Today I will post something very different.
Yesterday I discovered in YT this cartoon that is a parody of the Fantasy on-line games.
In the description says 'Lotro parody' (Lord Of The Rings Online), but I don't agree.
Being a player in Lotro for 4 years now, I see some elements from this game in the cartoon, but in general I think it's a parody of all the Fantasy games.
I was able to find only 2 episodes, (I don't think there are more so far), and I'm posting them here.
I'm sure that the people who are (or were) involved with some on-line game will find these episodes very funny! I hope you will like them folks! :)

                                                     
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment