Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello all!
Today as you might know already is St.Valentine's Day. Ok...
To be honest I don't find anything interesting or right on this specific celebration.
In my opinion is a "made up" celebration, for commercial mostly reasons. 
And as I friend told me yesterday "If you wait for this day to show to your special one that you love him/her, then you do something wrong"...
But anyway, since this became a kind of "official" celebration, let's go with the flow...
I want to wish to all of you a very nice St. Valentine's Day! Try to do something different today.
Maybe something crazy! I don't know...
You think about it, and I'm sure you'll find many nice things to do...
And closing this, I dedicate the following song to all those who will be celebrating today, with their beloved ones...
Enjoy it! :)

                                             

2 comments: