Saturday, January 12, 2013

GFreedom's Juke Box No.28

Hello folks!
As you know already, every Saturday I'm posting here my Top-5 songs of the last week.
From the many songs I usually listen, I chose the best 5.
And here they are:

Ayreon: Valley of the Queens (Feat.Annekke)
(Into the Electric Castle) (1998)
Pendragon: The Pursuit of Excellence
(The Masquerade Overture) (1996)
Trees: Murdoch (On the Shore) (1970)
Wolf People: Silbury Sands (Steeple) (2010)
David Bowie: Time (Alladin Sane) (1973)

I hope you know them, and you agree that they are great songs!
Have a nice weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. hey all

    1)Thin Lizzy - the hero n the madman
    2)Al Di Meola - the wizard
    3)Saviour Machine - son of the rain
    4)Midnight - berber trails
    5)Oliver Wakeman n Clive Nolan - the forest

    enjoy

    ReplyDelete